This week’s Mobile Friday talks about all the new coming tweaks and fixes on MouseHunt Mobile App. A lot of interesting features are coming “within a fortnight”.
The App update will include the following:
- New introduction to the game for mobile app
- Animation during the start
- Background music throughout the tutorial
- Devs had done a play through of it during the live stream, which I had included parts of it below:
- Level up celebrations on the mobile app
- Tapping the icon of your current area will load the map and it will initialise the map at that current location as well
- When you horn sometimes your friend had already took you on a hunt and something like an error message will pop up. With the coming update a new pop up will replace that, showing you who you went on a hunt with and what did you caught.
- Supports for other platforms are not currently being planned, we are focusing on making the current platforms’ app up to date with the website version
- Crafting and general stores will be worked on for the mobile app
You should go check out the the live stream.
It’s FBF “Art Edition” so what do you expect? Yes our art wizard Jacob show his magic on the drawing “paper” again. This week Jacob continues to draw another Wild West mouse, the “Gambler Mouse” or “Poker Mouse”? The idea was started from a great suggestion from a viewer again. It was an image of a River Boat Gambler.
So who is this Gambler Mouse? From the look of his appearance and outfit, he is a master of gambling, especially at card games such as poker. He also seem to be a master of “cheating” with cards all hidden inside his clothing here and there.
I got a few screen shots from Jacob’s recording this week, enjoy!
Close up on his face
You should go check out the first part of the live stream.
For the rest of the recordings go to the past broadcast list.